As a recreational or advanced padel player you can come to Park Startbaan for padel lessons in both private and group settings for a maximum of 4 people. Nicky Roeg, The Entertrainer, will discuss your goals during an intake interview. In this way, training can be given for every level in technical and tactical areas.
There is an awful lot to learn. Just think of the different types of typical padel strokes such as the bandeja, chiquita, vibora, bajada. Playing padel well is difficult, but by training a lot it will get better and better and playing becomes more and more fun.
The padel lessons are in a series of 10 weeks and are then given every week on a fixed day and time. If the weather conditions affect the lessons, they may be canceled and will be rescheduled later. The lessons last 60 minutes and always start on the hour.
- A series of lessons for 1 to 4 people
- 10 lessons
- Including court rental and material
- Lesson duration: 60 minutes
- Costs € 600
- There are currently many requests for lessons. Daytime availability increases the chance that you can be assigned faster.
- Do you want to participate in group lessons, but you don’t have a fixed group yet? No problem, we will schedule you with one of the existing groups.
Send an email to email@example.com with your preferred day and time.
The options are:
- Monday 09:00 to 13:00 and 18:00 to 21:00
- Tuesday 09:00 to 13:00
- Wednesday 09:00 to 13:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00
- Thursday 18:00 to 21:00
- Friday 09:00 to 13:00
You can register until March 22.
The series of classes will start on Monday 4 April and will then be taught for 10 weeks. There will be no classes in the week of 2 to 8 May.